Saturday 7 April 2012

going to the football

I travelled back to Heswall yesterday, Good Friday, in time for myself & Mark to go to the Tranmere Rovers game against Stevenage at Prenton Park. Along with 8,526 other people we sat in the freezing cold and cheered on Tranmere! Unfortunately we both forgot the camera, so excuse these phone quality photos!


Tranmere - Stevenage




Now I had never been to the football before, I put my Tranmere scarf on (gift from Mark) and was quite excited. But when Mark warned me I'd be going through a body length turnstyle I was quite apprehensive! I was right to be - I walked into the turnstyle because I forgot to give my ticket in!!! The ticket collector was laughing at me and I told him it was my first time!



There was a great atmosphere & sometimes I even knew what we were all clapping for, haha. To top it off, Tranmere won 3 - 0 to Stevenage! All in all it was a lovely afternoon, and we came home to have a chippy dinner with Mark's brother Craig.

If you'd like to see some proper! photos, click here for the gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments! I try to reply to them all :) x