Tuesday 29 May 2012

bear magnets


Hello there, these are my bear magnets! I received magnetic 'paper' in the post this morning from a dear family friend, Lynn. So I had to have a go this afternoon and printed out a sheet of 9 hello bears. It's very easy to use, and you just cut around the image when it's dry with ordinary scissors. I am going to make some more designs.

I needed to do some more printing, so I scanned in my bear picnic drawing and decided to print that one. But, being the very forgetful person that I am, I closed my laptop halfway through this print and here's the result!! Oops! I think they turned out lovely in the end though :)

Some bits I have for the craft fair so far

From the top: Bear mugs & red/white polka dot washi tape, Bear magnets & stickers, Picnic prints

From the top: Bear money boxes, Miss you prints, Hello prints, Hello postcards

I have done a couple more mugs, and now the printer is demanding more coloured ink, so before I go any further I am going to go down to the shop and get some more ink. I am intending to do mugs with 2 or 3 more different designs, 2 more money box designs, and 2 more print designs. Let me know what you think of what I've done so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments! I try to reply to them all :) x