Saturday 5 May 2012

liverpool cup final & paintings




Today was the day of the Liverpool FA Cup Final. You might know that these pictures were taken just before the game started, as we are still smiling!! Unfortunately, Liverpool lost 1 - 2 to Chelsea. But Matisse enjoyed wearing his shirt for a few hours :)

Mark enthralled by the game




Since then I have been doing this drawing, which was requested today by my sister as a gift for her friend. Yes, another one!! I will be painting it tomorrow, so I will let you see it completed then :)


This is the last commission I did, I can show you now as it has been given as a gift tonight :) now I am off to watch Saturday night TV... enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments! I try to reply to them all :) x