Monday 11 June 2012

recent hauls

Hello everyone :) thought I'd better pop by, I haven't been posting as much lately and I will try harder! Here are some of my recent hauls, from charity shops, attic sales, and that popular online auction site! I was in work today, and will be in again tomorrow afternoon until closing. I really enjoy working in a card shop, it's a lovely atmosphere :)


A lovely sheer floral blouse with a collar, from the £1 rail in a charity shop


A selection of 4 Jacqueline Wilson books for Phoebe, from the attic sale for £2. A Horrid Henry book for Phoenix, 50p from a charity shop. Everyone Hide From Wibbly Pig 30p, and Peppa Pig Birthday book £1.50 both from charity shops for Indigo. Roald Dahl's The Twits 30p from a charity shop - love this story! Couldn't resist! The Notebook DVD £1.50 for my mum, and The Bucket List DVD that me & Mark fancied watching also £1.50, both from charity shops.




This is my favourite buy for ages - 'Daddy I Want A Pony' vest top by Luella. I paid £8.49 delivered for this from Ebay - what a bargain for a piece of fashion history! Luella is my favourite label, which sadly no longer exists. This vest top is from her very first collection, and I'm so pleased with it. It's the little details like the embroidered LB which stands for Luella Bartley which make it all the more special.

I hope you've enjoyed reading about my finds, and I'm sure it won't be long before I'm back with some more :) I've got a busy month ahead health wise with upcoming hospital appointments for tinnitus counselling this week and in ophthalmology in July. I've also got to have a repeat blood test at the end of the month as my B12 was found to be lacking as well as iron. And much to my terror I've booked in for my filling next Thursday!! Hope your Monday wasn't too Monday-like, and here's hoping for a little bit of sunshine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments! I try to reply to them all :) x