Monday 17 September 2012

awol - hello!!

Hello lovely readers, who I have dreadfully abandoned over the past week or so. I have spent most of my time being awfully ill with more dizzy spells and sickness, and I spent a few days at home. I hope you are all well, and I'm looking forward to catching up with all your blogs and what you've been up to :)











A few photos from the week, I will have more for you tomorrow :) including Munch's visit home to Indigo!!! Where he has stayed until I go home again next week :) these photos include... an Orla Kiely delivery, new butterfly washi tape, Dan & Zenobia, Dan's gift to Zenobia of a massive sweetie hamper that had a Wonka golden ticket in!!, Indigo's experimental hair do, the magazine it took Indigo over half an hour to choose in the paper shop, Phoebe & Phoenix with their makes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comments! I try to reply to them all :) x