Thursday 27 December 2012

best friends


I just wanted to dedicate this post to one of my best friends in the whole world, Leah. In the past year I haven't seen Leah (or any of my friends) as much as I would like to, because of spending the majority of my time on the Wirral. I just want to say I love you lots, and I'm looking forward to lots of new adventures in 2013 :) even though we're all getting a bit grown up now, I still have lots and lots of time for you! So this is one of the things that will be going on my list of resolutions :) I will be back with a full list in time for the new year. This time of year really gives you a chance to reflect, and makes you appreciate all the people you perhaps take for granted sometimes.
And I have to mention one of my other best friends, Nicola. I love you lots too :)

p.s. I will post very soon with a list of Christmas wonderfulness!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post, and a really lovely photo of the pair of you too! This has got me thinking about the fact that I've barely seen any of my friends for months and months, one of my resolutions has got to be to make more effort xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, Hannah :) I hope you have an amazing year ahead of you and that you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm loving all the pictures you've taken with your camera lately. Love the clarity and size of the pictures! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments! I try to reply to them all :) x