Monday 24 December 2012

Christmas eve, some painting & new boots









Happy Christmas eve lovely people :) I hope you've all been enjoying the festive season! At my mum's house we have been enjoying it very much, eating lots of delicious food and watching countless movies :) today we had a roast dinner with cider soaked ham, oh it was soo good!!! Followed by chocolate cheesecake with Baileys cream - can't beat it! These are just a few snaps from the last week - Indigo ready for her playgroup party, doesn't she look cute in her party dress? Then opening her present from Santa at the party - it was a big puzzle. Next up are two paintings I did for my little sister Willow, which she gifted to the two friends with her in the pictures. Last but not least, a pair of boots I ordered a little while ago from Brand Alley, but have only just got around to wearing. They are BullBoxer boots, but I can't remember the exact name of them. I fell in love!!! I think they're absolutely beautiful, from the gorgeous colour of the brushed suede to the studs and stars they're adorned with. They were probably a whole size too big (I'm an awkward half size, so always order up) so I've had to pad them out with two pairs of insoles and very thick socks. I just couldn't bare to part with them :) I'm very excited to see what Christmas brings. But something I'm even more excited about is for everyone to open the gifts I got them. I love giving gifts, finding something I hope someone will love! I hope you all enjoy your Christmas, whatever you're doing for it :)
Merry Christmas!!! xxx

3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a lovely Christmas! I loveeee those boots, the stars are so pretty. I feel your pain, I'm a half size too it's so awkward! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are hotttttttttt xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots and those pictures are adorable! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments! I try to reply to them all :) x