Sunday 27 January 2013

hello!

I just wanted to say a little hello :) I have been trying to write a post in response to a Liebster Award for the past few hours, but I have finally lost patience with my mum's awful laptop. I'm at the hospital tomorrow morning, but hopefully I'll manage to get a post up tomorrow evening! If not, I'm leaving for Wirral on Tuesday afternoon, back to my own laptop (I love you working laptop!). I hope everyone's enjoyed their weekend - I enjoyed mine! Today it was lovely to catch up with friends and chill out with family :)

I would like to say a very big hello to my new followers - hello! I'm so grateful to anyone who reads my blog, so thank you so much! I have lots of catching up to do with my reading list, but I promise I will be back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Just had a big catch up with your blog, I loveeee the favourite shoes post! Those tests you had to have done did not sound like fun at all but I really hope that they've found out what the problem was! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments! I try to reply to them all :) x