Sunday 30 June 2013

Monthly: June 2013


1. Working 2. My first shop feature 3. Watching too much Gossip Girl (end of Series 3 now!) 4. Enjoying the sunshine 5, 6 & 7. Our first date day adventure (part 1 & part 2) 8. Eating the same Hello Kitty pasta as Jojo of Miss Jojangles, because Mark was at work and I had to fend for myself 9. Spending time with my lovely boyfriend 10. Wearing the vintage bracelet that was my great grandma's 11. Drinking delicious Frobishers fruit juice & eating the best vanilla wafers at Rubens 12. Getting my blog it's very own Facebook page and domain name!

13. The best cinnamon doughnuts ever at Ikea 14. Remembering my dad on Father's Day, and even eating Battenberg cake and Caramac (some of his favourites!) 15. Buying pretty new blue and white patterned sheets from Ikea amongst other goodies involving stationary! 16. Agreeing my new balance physio routine after waiting half an hour for the phone call, and finally starting the physio for my back 17. My lovely new Kurt Halsey book 18. Finding Sonia by Sonia Rykiel trousers in the charity shop, that fit just perfectly 19. Finding the solution to last year's craft fair dilemma! & deciding to start up my own Etsy shop (I'm aiming for August!) 20. Trying out the new ice cream parlour in the village and eating delicious chocolate ice-cream 21. Spending time with my family and friends 22. The what's in your handbag post that shocked me with the value! 23. Eating pancakes far too many times for breakfast 24. Using washi tape to paint stripes on my nails, and doing three of my sister's and my mum's nails too!

25. Enjoying spending time with my little sister, Indigo 26. Taking dad's Canon DSLR out to take photos of the supermoon, and ending up watching the sunrise (post to come!) 27. Being a proud sister when my little sister went to prom, wearing butterflies in her hair 28. Taking my littlest sister, Indigo, for a tour of the 'big school' that she starts in September 29. Mum's Summery buffet style dinner, delicious 30. Helping Indigo fill in Floppsey's learning journal for the last time ever (playgroup's toy dog who comes to stay) 31. Waiting and waiting to buy my leopard print Zara sandals, and then finding them to be in the sale (waiting really pays off!) 32. Being poorly for the last week (chest infection & costochondritis - I'm resting up today and hoping my antibiotics kick in soon) 33. Celebrating Mark's birthday, a quiet one due to illness but a lovely Indian takeaway and time spent together 34. My love affair with spinach and cheese pasta 35. Coming home from work last night to find Mark had bought me flowers and dark chocolate cookies, and left me a plan of action for the night with photos demonstrating (like watching Gossip Girl, and eating cookies!) 36. Looking forward to spending 10 days at home in two weeks for our Summer holiday!!

You can find me on Instagram here. I also just wanted to say thank you to all my lovely readers, I've not been around this week but you've still visited my blog and written lovely things for me :) you are the best! xxx

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful set of pictures! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely pictures! Your sister looks adorable & has such a pretty name! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to go to IKEA for doughnuts! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos my Dear! love this :)
    www.facebook.com/wiktoriabachowskaphotography - Can I ask You to like my facebook page?:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos! I had no idea IKEA did doughnuts!

    I'm sure you've already been nominated, but I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!

    http://regardingteaandcake.blogspot.co.uk

    Jemimah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoy these posts and seeing a roundup of the month :) I must admit I probably watch way too many gossip girl repeats haha! The washi tape looks really intersting-I love the effect. Looks like you've had a great month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your pictures, your blog is so cute :) xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bear mug, can't wait to see your Etsy when it's ready! :) I also now want doughnuts!
    http://spiderleglashes.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a busy life! I had a little addiction to Gossip Girl there for a while...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a lovely month! I love the photo collages, they are lovely!

    Lyndsay xx | Fizzy Peaches ♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely images :)

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have so many fun photos! Your date day looked like so much fun and I am loving the leopard Zara shoes!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post!
    xox, J. (your follower, follow back? c:)

    GOLD
    PERFUME
    LIPS
    EYES
    GO CHECK MY NEW BLOGPOST OUT
    (lower case is for the lower class!)
    www.fabulosis.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you've had a great month!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your instagram feed- just saying!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I now want to go to Ikea to get cinammon donuts lol! You look great, fantastic pictures. Your life is so eclectic :)

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comments! I try to reply to them all :) x